Pages - Menu

27.11.12

PLACE TO GO : TOUS LES JOURS

I have been there like 5 times, and always felt satisfied with what it offered.
As far as I know it, TLJ is a Korean Bakery brand, they have all kind of breads, tarts, cookies, gateux...and drinks as well. Cakes are great, various kinds and tasty, also, not too buttery so you dont get cloyed easily. Besides, the store design is lovely and cozy, nothing to complain about the staffs.
One defect is the location, its too far from the centre. Anyway, faster is not always better rite?


I have salmon pizza, bacon & cheese cake, egg tarts (so gooood), cheese & garlic bread, chocolate chip Normally I would pick salmon pizza-like-breads. I couldnt see it that day?

 

Caramel Machiato, not recommend, I guess Mocha is so much better.Anw, their drinks suck.



Address : Indochina Plaza, IPH, 239 Xuan Thuy st., Hanoi

No comments:

Post a Comment